AGREEMENT Overview: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Photo Perfect Paris and the CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to add or change this agreement is to do so in writing, signed by all the parties. If the parties want to waive one provision of this agreement, that does not mean that any other provision is also waived. The party against whom a waiver is sought to be effective must have signed a waiver in writing.
COOPERATION: The parties agree to cheerful cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment Photo Perfect Paris is not responsible if key individuals fail to appear or cooperate during photography sessions or for missed images due to details not revealed to Photo Perfect Paris.
IMAGES and COPYRIGHTS: the photographs produced by Photo Perfect Paris are protected by Federal Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without Photo Perfect Paris‘s explicitly written permission. Upon final payment by the client, the client has limited copyright ownership of the resulting images which may be used only for personal use and may not be copied or reprinted without the express permission of Photo Perfect Paris. This permission is included with high-resolution files, with which the owner may make prints for personal use and sharing, as well as use for their personal blogs, sites, and social networks. The Client must obtain written permission from, and compensate Photo Perfect Paris prior to the CLIENT, or its friends/ relatives publishing or selling the images for profit.
MODEL RELEASE: The CLIENT & Subjects hereby grant to Photo Perfect Paris and its legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the CLIENT, and all participating subjects, including spouse and children, in which the CLIENT may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising, and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same; and to copyright the same. The CLIENT hereby releases Photo Perfect Paris and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event that the session must be canceled due to weather, the photographer is injured or becomes too ill, or has an extreme emergency that prevents her from photographing the event Photo Perfect Paris will make every effort to reschedule the event. If for whatever reason this is not possible, responsibility and liability are limited to the return of all payments received for the package purchased. Photo Perfect Paris takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation, and processing the photographs. However, in the unlikely event that photographs have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Photo Perfect Paris‘s control, Photo Perfect Paris's liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the portrait package.
PAYMENTS, RETAINER & PAYMENT SCHEDULE: A retainer of 30% of the Package Rate is due at the time of booking, REFUNDABLE RETAINER only if the session is canceled by Photo Perfect Paris. In the event of cancellation by the client within 2 weeks of the session, the portrait session is non-refundable. It shall be liquidated for damages to Photo Perfect Paris in the event of a cancellation, or breach of contract by the CLIENT.
PACKAGE & PRICE INFORMATION: If you would like to add additional items they may be purchased either at the time of the session or after the pictures have been processed and posted.
1. A booking is accepted on receipt by us of a completed booking form with full payment of the total package cost per person once we have issued a confirmation.
2. Prices are quoted and payable in Euro. Photo Perfect Paris reserves the right to alter any prices at any time before your package is accepted. If at the time of booking the price is different from that shown on our website you will be advised of the revised price applicable before the booking is accepted. We reserve the right to impose surcharges once we have issued a confirmation. Surcharges will only be imposed due to variations in costs outside our control including changes in exchange rates.
3. It is a condition of booking that clients have adequate insurance with a reputable insurer to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, loss or damage of luggage and its contents, and expenses associated with cancellation or curtailment. The client is responsible for any loss or damage to baggage, personal possessions, or any consequential loss resulting therefrom. Photo Perfect Paris accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to baggage or possessions while in transit with us or our partners. If a client becomes ill, all hospital expenses, doctor fees, and repatriation costs are the responsibility of the client and Photo Perfect Paris shall not be liable to refund any part of the tour cost.
4. Cancellations by you must always be made in writing and are applicable only on the day received by us. The booking retainer is non-refundable, all sales are final within two weeks of the portrait session date and no longer qualify for a refund. Any refunds will be made by PayPal or international bank transfer in Euro. All money transfer charges will be for your account.
5. If we need to cancel your booking we shall offer either an alternative Photo Perfect Paris portrait session at a similar cost, try to arrange an alternate date, or a full refund, but we will not be liable for any other expenses which you may have incurred as a result of the booking.
6. We cannot accept liability or pay compensation where the contract (booking) is affected by 'Force Majeure or an Act of God. In the context of these terms and conditions, 'Force Majeure or Act of God is any event that we could not, even with due care, foresee or avoid. These events include but are not limited to war, the threat of war, flood, explosion, sabotage, riot, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, terrorist activity, nuclear disaster, adverse weather, government action, technical problems with transportation or any other event outside our control.
7. We do our utmost to ensure you have an enjoyable portrait session. If you have any problems please contact us or our partners immediately and we shall do our best to resolve them. Any complaints should be notified to us as soon as reasonably possible and in any event notified to our office within 15 days of the end of your portrait session.
8. Clients must ensure they have or plan to have adequate fitness to enable them to complete their chosen tour.
9. The information contained on our website is to the best of our knowledge correct but all information is subject to alteration without notice. Photo Perfect Paris accepts no liability for any inaccuracy in the information provided.
10. If the actions of you or your party cause damage or injury to the accommodation or property of a third party or to any person you agree to indemnify us against any claim (including legal costs) made against us by or on behalf of the owners of such accommodation or property or person arising from any accident.
11. Photo Perfect Paris cannot be held responsible for the conditions of the walking paths or terrain included in our tours or for the actions of other users of such routes. Therefore at all times, you participate in our tour at your own risk. We will not be responsible for the death, injury, or illness of customers during our portrait session howsoever caused.
12. Our group tours are international and we sell them internationally. We therefore cannot guarantee the composition of a group in terms of nationality, age, singles or couples, or other diversity.
13. Photo Perfect Paris is not responsible for any extra costs incurred if any public transport is canceled. We do our utmost to ensure any public transport timetables are up to date in our tour material but it is the responsibility of each client to check local information on the day of travel for current travel times.
14. These conditions and any contract to which they apply are governed in all respects by English Law with the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.